Monday, April 23, 2007

Post Titled: SHIT JUST KEEPS HITTING THE FAN
Post Subtitled: Something that ACTUALLY made my jaw drop.
Post Sub-SubTitled: Just when I thought there was nothing left that could shock me...

soooo, you get busy for a few days, don't pay attention to what is going on and THEN you find out about Alec Baldwin's angry phone message to his daughter...
he might as well just go ahead and have a press conference where he says "Yes, I AM a psychotic asshole."

Transparency, BIIAATCH! Hurts a lot.

Honestly, it hurts my heart listening to that message.

But I still like him in Beetlejuice...

and soon all the world will be see-through... unless you want to go back to carrier pidgeons and self-destructing messages...

Labels:

Google Book Search

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesi Khadivi said...

that message almost gave my mom a heart attack! she called me all pissed off about it!

6:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home