Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Post Titled: "Barney's Holiday Extravaganza"
Post Titled: Sweet, Sweet Jesus...
at first I was pretty appalled at this official White House viral video in which the President's dog, Barney, is planning a Christmas celebration... but then I thought "Gosh, if only this was all that I could remember about the past 8 years in the White House... that would be great." ...not to mention it has a cameo by everyone's favorite White House press secretary Tony Snow. I really like Tony Snow for some reason- probably because he was on Wait, Wait, - Don't tell me! and probably because his name is Tony Snow... which is a "cool" name, much cooler than mine... also, keep an eye out for a number of other colorful charachters...

after 4 minutes I was totally into it, although, admittedly- it is no opening scene of X-Men 2...

Labels: , ,

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home