Thursday, July 17, 2008

Post Titled: CORRECTIONS...and Truth in Advertising... my nit-picking...
I keep going back to watch the Landlord because it cheers me up and for a few minutes makes me forget all the horrible things about life (ja, totally missed the bandwagon on that one)... but the banner ad today read:

uhm... that seemed a bit odd... especially since "According to the U.S. Bureau of the Census, the resident population of the United States, projected to July 17, 2008 at 14:32 GMT (EST+5) is 304,623,183"
hmmm... so... either there are 158 million unregistered Americans with internet access (who are also not blind) OR they failed to mention that the video has been VIEWED that many times... small distinction...
(i know, lame, nit-pickery)
5 Min. later: Oh, WAIT- I mis-read, 462 million American's still haven't seen the Landlord... uhm... maybe it is a joke.
another recent weirdness... I noticed was in the Incredible Hulk. Tim Roth's constant stubble is against military regulations, as is William Hurt' mustache AND the length of both their hair... (I believe) -not to mention their uniforms are ill-fitting and Roth has an odd un-militaristic swagger.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home