Sunday, November 05, 2006

Post Titled...uh, NO TITLE.
The Minimalist Turkish Bakery,around the corner, who knew?

It is a particularly cold, windy rainy day. Sometime this morning I went over and turned on the radio, hence waking up to Car Talk, which has now morphed into A Praerie Home Companion, which I actually don't mind. After years of changing the channel and wincing whenever I hear Garrison Keilor's voice I finally just let it play and even enjoy the experience. I donät know who Shawn Colvin is but she covered Gnarls Barkley's 'crazy' on the program today...I've been neglecting to put images in ye olde blog, so here they are:
(how to bide one's time and write a short story by hand)...
the unusual abandoned 'ASIA' bistro in a tiny triangular-shaped park by Kotbusser Tor, and the awful bar down the street which advertises 99 cent schnapps and football...

whenever I walk by there are always a dozen or two older chain-smoking people with plates of what appears to be fried rubber soles and half-full beers before them. There are quite a few of these very kitschy-trashy-fascinating bars in the neighborhood... hmm.
Google Book Search

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turkish and Minimal? Isn't that kind of redundant? Everybody knows that the Turkish don't have anything. Minimalism isn't an actual style with them, it's called everyday life.

11:54 pm  
Blogger "Post-Google" by TAR ART RAT said...

Thanks for the comment, that you Vern?
I like the Turks, they're a'ight.

2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home