Saturday, January 06, 2007

Post Titled: I hate to torture you, but...
Back by request, another ridiculous dance video, and my foot isn't feeling too hot, so I kept it kind of simple... to Talib Qweli

Meanwhile, here is a great summary of a conversation the other night:
Situation: Nadine and I are walking home from the U-Bahn after the flight back from London.
NK: I want some wine. (reffering to the Spätkauf Turkish-owned little shop, one of hundreds in Neukölln that are about the size of your kitchen)
PT: Uh, darling I donät thinkthey have good wine there... (I say this because on two occasions I bought awful Serbian wine- like rust and sugar.)
(She walks in anyhow)
NK: (to shopkeeper, a really nice guy who seems to be there 20 hours a day and keeps a parakeet uo in the corner) Can you reccomend a good wine here? (reffering to the wine-beer-soda-juice and potatochip wall)
Shopkeeper: Ahhhh, yes, this is a goo one-
NK: Oh... do you drink wine?
Shopkeeper: Ah, no I actually drink no alcohol.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home