Wednesday, March 07, 2007

300th POST! woo-hoo!

Post Titled: Dianetics Copyright infringement

I received this email from the Publishers of Dianetics sh*t this morning:

"On 3/7/07, Andras wrote:

Hello!

Please remove my email from your blog. It's copyrighted, so you shouldn't copy it without OK.

Best,

Andras Tompa
Materials Consultant
Bridge Publications, Inc.
Publisher of Dianetics and Scientology materials
Call: 1-800-FOR-TRUTH
Email: info@bridgeinc.us
Website: http://www.bridgepub.com/"

It is the internet and if you are fgoing to send me your propaganda email I will do what I want with it, thank you very much you washers of brains.

Please write Andreas and tell him to go whine to Zoron or Zoonu whatever.

In the meantime, here is L.Ron explaining how genius his genius-ass voodoo really is:

"The creation of Dianetics is a milestone for Man comparable to his discovery of fire and superior to his inventions of the wheel and arch.... This is useful knowledge. With it the blind again see, the lame walk, the ill recover, the insane become sane and the sane become saner.
-- L. Ron Hubbard "

READ MORE-Click HERE

Labels:

Google Book Search

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

This totally cracked me up! I'm going to email him right this moment......

12:13 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

why won't it display my commentary?? boo. blogger.

12:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home