Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Post Titled: A Lunch Less-Ordinary

I realized that if I live to be 60 then I have approximately 12,410 days left in my life...

cocorosie-induced heimweh has passed, and I am looking around... riding susanne's repaired bike, realizing that the only two truly liberating activities in a compact urban environment are fucking and biking. Everything else is fairly controlled and opressive. in a car or any public trasit you are jubject to stoplights and schedules, walking as well, but bicycling is chaos, lovely lovely chaos.

Took some video of biking around Humboldt Universität and Unter Den Linden (to be loaded later)

At work I have been mixing this (new-to-the-work-communal-kitchen-scene) powdered espresso into real coffee... so it is REAL FAKE coffee... and keep drinking it. It is kind of ridiculous.

Other random thought:
you know when you are 16 and you have philosopies about life like "everything is everything, man." I Now think that that might actually be true. My head is so stuffed full of information every day after staring as a screen and living in a metropolis, that all things equal everything else, and I sometimes have difficulty deciphering differences any longer... of course, after a few hours of much-needed down time with the Nadinechen I am thinking a bit more level headed,,, but bug-eyed and burnt-out is generally the order of the day every day...

"The City is an addictive machine from which there is no escape."
-Rem Koolhaas

Breaking down the 4th wall; QUESTION TO READERS: I am considering adding music to the blog, anybody have an objection, please let me know

Cute the first few times but ANNOYING the 50th and 51st time: use of the word "Webinar"
Creepy: use of the word "Mind SHare" in the same sentance as "market share" ... makes perfect sense, though. The English language is such a slut.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home