Friday, September 28, 2007

Post Tilted: Like a psychological thriller where they abduct the kid and then return him/her but he/she isn't quite the same and can never be the same again...
in the past 24 hours or so google has been
and I can't figure out what happened. I keep getting redirected to www.google.de when all I want to do is go to .com, previously I had worked around this by bookmarking .com but that is no longer working, nor is my iGoogle... did they do something sly for their 9th birthday... igoogle is just-... not around.
ahh- but they did read my mind with blogger and finally add the "dashboard" option in the opper right when you are viewing others' blogs (there was previously no direct or clear route back to the dashboard- very clever)

on to other things-
Helen found a video - a War Department film written by Dr. Seuss and directed by Frank Capra- and it is brilliant. I am not going to be able to walk down the street in quite the same way knowing what those Germans are truly capable of, feeling the invisible but teeming presence of their true purpose...
to help balance that out here is an essay called "Revenge is Sour" by Orwell
vaguely related: The Shock Doctrine by Alfonso Cuarón and Naomi Klein

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home