Friday, January 23, 2009

post post titledt: on dayquil and nyquil
Pos by the way that is an iPod on a very cheap and silly stand which i gt for €10 at the shady mobile phone store across the street. it works great.
t

Titl
(disclaimer: oh sweet effing jesus. I just woke up and accidentally took Nyquil instead of Dayquil... I have about a half hour of consciousness left before I drift off into that aquakelly green oblivion... shit, there goes the
daylight. I donder if I still have that swedish vampire flick Tod transferred to my harddrive... I definitley have Lilo and Stitch in Bulgarian... and Arested Devlop,m.-
)
ed:
non-fic
tion
som
ewhere betw

ee
n wak

ing up, eyeglas

ses, contact le

nses, and coff


ee/tea-


Post SUBBERTitled: The Convalescence of this listlessly infected, to and fro, plowing towards objects, the things on the table and in the kitchen and the newspapers we didn't end up reading.
Post Subtitled: gott sei dank that I stocked up on dayquil and nyquil in the States or I'd be a deadman. cinnamon and lemon and tea are not going to cut it... maybe Aspirin Complex...

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home