Monday, January 12, 2009

Post Titled: Painting Again.

after a long break from painting (in favor of drawing, photographing and -uh- WORK) I started painting again today... considering posting fotos of the progress... it is all so new again... and I remember why I stopped, paint is such a fickle bastard pain-in-the-ass. Dear INk, I love you so much more.

Speaking of which, the most controversial painting in my apartment is NOT the $4,500 painting, NOT the enormous portrait of my estranged wife, NOR is it even the one portraying the obese stripper bending over wearing only in a Chinese straw hat and thick heels, but rather it is the one of a girl in a sun hat which I got for €22 at a flea market:

people are either in love with it or are quite disturbed by it. Dunno why, it is just a young woman in a hat who looks like she walked off the set of Dynasty...

Labels:

Google Book Search

1 Comments:

Blogger Mithridates said...

Paint's a stubborn bitch, forsooth. Fuggin awesome you're going back to it though. Would obviously love to see postings of your progress.

5:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home