Thursday, January 08, 2009

Post Titled: Get what you want.

So I have electricity again and it is such a double-edged sword. I am overwhelmed by the media possibilities, in fact Buck and I watched nearly an hour of psychic critic James Randi videos (like where he destroys Uri Geller by putting him on Johnny Carson without any of his own prepped props) -good stuff, but is it worth an hour of my day? Then there is the 45-minute daily dose of the Rachel Maddow video podcast, which I try to put on while I am doing dishes to multitask in a way...
Tomorrow at least I have a gig as an extra in a film about the Krupp family, which apparently will be filming out in the countryside by Babelsberg... which will be super duper cold, and of course I have no idea who these people are, but wikipedia tells us "The Krupp family, a prominent 400-year-old German dynasty from Essen, have become famous for their steel production and for their manufacture of ammunition and armaments. The family business, known as Friedrich Krupp AG Hoesch-Krupp in modern times, merged with Thyssen AG in 1999 to form ThyssenKrupp AG, a large industrial conglomerate." I'll be decked out as a student from Munich in the 1940s, which includes a haircut that they pay me for- so bye-bye goldene locken!

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home