Monday, June 01, 2009

 
Post Titled:
MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE
Just an incredibly odd coincidence here...
Yesterday I was walking along the canal, just minding my business and harassing the swans with my friend when I notice a small champagne bottle bobbing at the water's edge with what appears to be a note in it. I pluck it out of the water and it contains a drawing (scanned above) by one of the artists (whom I've yet to meet) in the art show I'm putting together, (see above HERE).
The likelihood that I of all people would find this is just mindblowing and freakish. Not to get all Amélie on you, but it once again eminded me of the marvel of all the connections and missed connections we have at every moment and the turn of every corner... where the infinite meets the weird and beautiful.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home