Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Post Titled: Pee Wee at the Alamo.

To paraphrase the conversation from earlier this month:

Dave: So my friend Gillian is painting me a painting of the Alamo.
Me: Does this painting involve Pee-wee Herman?
Dave: Why... yes, it does, actually.


Pretty wild really that my first association with the Alamo is a character inhabited by the tragically disgraced genius Paul Ruebens.
After a few minutes, my second association: Billy Bob Thorton. After another few minutes: Daniel Boone or Davy Crockett.

Anyhow, the real meat of this post is that a girl named Gillian Stefaniuk did a comissioned painting of Pee Wee Herman at the Alamo for my friend Dave in Edinburgh, which he emailed me a photo of the other day, here it is: 
Posted by Picasa


p.s. note: put my shirt on backwards twice in a row this morning. twice! ...that was a first.
Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home