Friday, February 19, 2010

NOTE: this post is fairly dull. Just me thinking out-loud.
Lately... I've noticed a marked downturn in my interest in both politics and music, (two things I was very passionate about for years and years)... I don't really get it... is it burnout or is my body/brain chemistry changing? I turn 30 this year... no idea.
About 6-8 months ago I cancelled my subscription to the Rachael Maddow podcast, then about a month ago I realised that I hadn't checked news online... well, I couldn't actually remember the last time I'd gone to bbc or whatever to simply see what is going on in the world. I'm still an avid NPR listener, and I absorb a lot of that information- which I still think is the best way to get the news -via audio- because it lets you do just about anything else at the same time (i.e. wash dishes, shower, commute...)
UPDATE: Ok, this post is still pretty boring. Did a commute practice run today- as of Monday it will take me at least 1.5 hours each way to and from work... so, I'm going to come armed with all the unheard podcasts and unread books my person can handle.
I wish I could watch some Olympics but it is just not at all in any way possible... like, really, I can't think of any way to make that happen (unless I sought out a sports bar...?) Hurrrm... can I video podcast the Olympics?
Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home