Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Long lost tree stump library in prenzlauerberg found

I have been on Dr Reecard Farché (aka Anklepants )'s ever since seeing him perform at the network awesome party last summer. A few weeks back he had posted some interesting shirt designs so I wrote back saying I'd like one- alas I have no idea how to buy things on the Internet and I didn't want to give any money to Deutshe Post (especially since they recently sold the c/o Berlin building (aka postführamt) to an Israeli who is turning it into an wffing luxury hotel- blah blah- anyhowwwww) so: basically I want I buy a hand made shirt and give 100% of the proceeds to the guy who is selling it- but as it turns out there weren't any left in my size so the email exchange went back and forth for a few weeks until yesterday when I actually had the evening free after work and just trekked my arse up north in the snow getting off the U2 at senefelder Platz (sighing at the sight of cafe Chagall where we used to feed hangovers with their cheese breakfast platters back before the Pfefferberg was renovated- or eat borscht and drink beer by the fire in winter... Ja, I walked up kollwitzstrasse a few bloks and realized that I hadn't been in that exact part of town in YEARS- and it suddenly reminded me that I
Might be getting Near that tree stump library I had randomly found circa 2008-9, checked out the hobbit from
And then NeVER been able to find again- when when turning the corner onto Sredzkistraße suddenly - there it was! Long lost tree stump library! Now I can finally return the Hobbit!

Labels: , ,

Google Book Search

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my
own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Look at my blog :: michael kors jewelry collection

8:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very few people have the courage to talk about fleshlight, because it could call into question
the connection between lead and violent crime.

7:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home