Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Belgrade Zoo, Serbia



Basically showed up to Serbia to hellish heat and humidity and general Eastern E
uropean chaos and - being overwhelmed and sleep-deprived - I did te exact same thing i did on my first visit to nYC: went to the zoo! The main differences of course are that instead of being surrounded by the scary Bronx and being full of families the Belgrade zoo shares a hill with an ancient fortress and there is hardly anyone there AND you are so close to the animals that you can literally reach out and touch them - I kept feeling like I was wandering into parts I wasn't supposed to be in- but no, it was all cool - despite the odd glances from the keeper... Who seemed ok with me filming her feeding the Kangaroos (will ha be to upload that) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5usktPVJeyI
And the giraffe: 
And this amazing owl couple: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3HZ151XirY
Meanwhile, here are some friends I made:



Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home