Monday, January 22, 2007

Post Titled: Babel on
Nadine and I went to see Babel last night at the Sony center, (Postdamer Platz no less) and mey the wreckage of a post-red carpet event of the premiere of the new Luc Besson film Arthur (doesn't that main CGI girl charachter look famialr- that red hair, hmm...) anyhow, Babel was beautiful and disturbing and made me sad and cry 3.5 times about how life (early in the 21st century) can be so completely whack, but lovely... actually. Wow, amazing criticism there, wow- ok, give me a break, I have a splitting headache and it is Monday morning- and if the Blood Diamond pissed off the African Diamond industry I'd imagine the Morroccan Tourism board is probably pretty steamed by now as well...

Lessons learned/affirmed:
1.Kids, regardless of where in the world they are, shouldn't play with Japanese men's hand me down rifles.
2.Japanese girls should - uh, no idea. Japan scares me.
3.Brad Pitt ... uh... Looks older.
4.People need to chill the #$&% out.
5.Middle class white kids should probably just stay home and watch tv adn play video games.
there. my amazing expert opinion.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home