Sunday, January 21, 2007

Post Titled: No, CHristie, YOU are an inspiration.
Post Subtitled: I can be such an a**hole

Long story shorter, about a year-and-a-half ago I made a mock Myspace acct for Christian Superstar artist Thomas Kinkade "The Painter of Light"(because they wouldn"t allow me into his mobile exhibit our front of Westlake Center even though it was free admission to the public and I was being polite) Every now and then (pretty often actually) Mr. Kinkaide's Myspace acct. recieves a message like this:

you are an inspiration
Hello Mr. Kinkade. My name is Christie and I am a true fan of your work. From your books to your beautiful paintings. Thank you for sharing your work in our crazy world and giving inspiration to us all. God Bless.


Christie Scott


If Mr. Kinkaide weren"t such a pompous rich hack I might actually feel bad,,, but as it is I just feel bad for people who like his paintings. HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA. oop, just lost some karma points, shit.
you can view my Mr. Kinkaide"s Myspace acct by clicking HERE.

Damn I hope this hits high on Google.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home