Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Post Titled: going down in a hail of information
A few points of interest on this fine Wednesday afternoon:
A. we get our key to the apartment today!
B. the couch I bouch on my lunch break yesterday and described to Nadine as a 60's-70's retro sofa was quickly relabeled by her when she picked it up as "an 80's coke couch, but it will do for the time being"
C. Eeew, wierd TESCO spiders- if this article from the SUN is to be trusted.
D. Branglina were just in Berlin and somehow that makes me kind of happy... dumb I know.
E. I have been steadily listening to Justin TImberlake's Justified (first album) and can safely say that it isn*t nearly as good as Future Sex/Love Sounds, the more recent second album...
F. There is much more, but I must return to work...

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home