Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Post Titled: Oh, the Germanity!
Post Subtitled: tiny Musings of American ignorance
SO, Check of the current Austrian Administration of Bundeskanzler Alfred Gusenbauer, and -Minister of Women?? Whole other world... österreich, what the hell do they do down there?
Over dinner I brought this topic up with NK, and it was interesting to see her reaction-
"How SHOULD politicians look?" she said.
"Well, I dunno..."
"and what do you mean 'what do they DO there?'?"
"I just mean that I can't imagine a day in the life of an Austrian-"
"It is not so different than here or the US or Canada, you know, they live and eat and shit and work just like everywhere else. Open your mind!"
"I'm just saying that I can't imagine what it would be like..."
Because i can't. Being Austrian or Canadian or Vietnamese, it is impossible to imagine.. I know it sounds simple and dumb...
Maybe sometimes I just need to close my mind.-

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home