Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Post Titled: "When I grow up I want to be Unemployed,- oh, no wait, like, a Megastar, an actress, that would be supercool."

Nadine found this from (From Stefan Raab), which goes to prove that clueless losers exist and thrive all over God's blue-and-green earth, even in the effing German utopia...
(will translate later)

(Clarification: the German School system is broken down into Hauptschule, Realschule and Gymnasium. The Hauptschule is the lowest of these three is for very average to those with learning difficulties, (but not retarted), Realschule is in the middle- it is ok, and the Gymasium one can make an Abitur (High school diploma).
TRANSCRIPT:
Work Councelor at the Employment Office: Which subjects do you dislike?
Girl: History. I don't like it at all.
WC: You've never been interested in History? In Elementary school even?
Girl: No. I have never been interested. I am more interested in the future, and not what came before me.
WC: Hmm..
Girl: They do their thing and I do my thing, these funny Romans and whatnot. At the Gymnasium are all the total nerds(bookworms/social climbers), they look totally different than the Hauptschüler (her peers) have you seen them?!? They are bitchy- I'm not joking. The Realschüler are the most normal, and the Hauptschüler are the coolest.
WC: Your dreamjob?
Girl: My dreamjob: unemployed. simply be at home. No, wait - Megastar. Whole lotta cash. A huge house, cars-
WC: Being a Megastar wouldn't be that simple.
Girl: Oh, actress, for example- that would be cool!

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home