Friday, February 09, 2007

Post Titled: yea, that tree needs to go... in one of our 3 ovens... now.
Seeing as how we have no time and/or little money we haven't been able to go out and buy coal to heat the apartment just yet- which lead to me sawing a 4x4 scrap of wood in hald with a Swiss army knife between 7-7:30 am this morning. Other than that we are just burning everything is sight. I mean, it isn't THAT cold, but it is snowing out almost every day-
anyhow, I have only heard of half of the following tope ten video sites on the web...
Web Property Visitors, July 2006 (in millions)

1. Yahoo Video 21.1
2. MySpace Videos 20.1
3. YouTube 16.1
4. MSN Video 14.6
5. AOL Video 10.5
6. Heavy 8.3
7. Google Video 6.8
8. Ebaum's World 5.4
9. iFilm 3.3
10. Break 2.6

11. Metacafe 2.0
12. Atom Films 1.3
13. Veoh 0.7
14. Grouper 0.5
15. Revver 0.2
(sorry, I#ll clean that up later- ugh!)I might live under a rock? I don't know any more... impossible to gague.
Today at work we moved a couple thousand old magazines from the basement to the recycling bins behind the building, that sucked. But I am almost done with my article, now having to hack it apart (from 2,260 words down to at most 1,500) and have renamed it Uncooling Tobacco in the EU in a little nod to adbusters. Sorry, MOS.
Aw shizzle, I just found out that if you google "Matthew Barney in Berlin" I come up third, heck yea- all that transcribing paid off... not that I had anything better to do at that time...
meanwhile here are some photos of the new apartmetn- bare necked empty!

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home