Thursday, March 08, 2007

Post Titled:
Site from the Teschnische Universität Darmstadt where you can look at models of MOLECULES

I am too tired to really say anything today so I am just going to lis the things of interest I have come across:

TUNNEL FROM SPAIN TO MORROCCO- that is something. Thanks George.

NWA World alerted me to the fact that Easy-E died in 1995... did I know that?



Oh, and the talented and lovely MIRANDA JULY as mentioned in DAVID BYRNE's Online Journal (not "blog"!) which is great and should be read by all bored internet users because it is what I always read when I was a bored internet user trapped at a desk in front of a computer 8 hours a day 5 days a week...

and BORAT=VICTIM, gotta love that. Coolest thing Condi Rice has ever done.

"MOTHERLAND" = great fotos by Simon Roberts of Russians IN Russia,
that pairs well with HEL-LOOKS full of wierd hipsters, thanks Susanne!

'k-

du arsch.
(yes you with the brown-blonde-red hair)

iloveyou.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home