Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Post Titled: KAOS
Post Subtitled: (ZENSORIERT)
Post Sub-Subtitled: Oh, good morning, is there... oh,... no, there isn't anymore coffee... ok.

Banalnotes: I was livestreaming KAOS (Community Radio Olympia, WA) for 48 seconds before realizing the the colorful static was them OFF-air, not a song (because it is the middle of the night there)... but with them you never know. Great station, though.

and... Wish I actually had money to blow on NEON.
damn, got that rehab song stuck in my head, thanks darling.

The baby Polar Bear is on the cover of the German Vanity Fair, and I keep thinking about the day when cute Knut will crave flesh. Could they raise him to supress his own nature? WHy is it that nurture never stands a change once instinct kicks in with these "wild" animals?

a thought as I walked to work:
maybe it is best if I stop caring about american politics so much- (something I say every couple months)... afterall, it is merely a carnival of the EGO and the NOW-and-near-FUTURE
maybe it is best if all Democratic candidates drop out, let the craziest right-winger Republican candidate win, then build a wall around the whole country topped by an air-tight force-field bubble...
indeed, why the hell do I/we care so much.

then again, it is all so darn entertaining...

Labels: ,

Google Book Search