Sunday, June 10, 2007

Post Titled: Oh, hey ELECTROPEASANT!

Paul and Jesi's ELECTROPEASANT is up, and has been for awhile, and although they claim that "nothing is there yet" I beg to differ becuse of those musical teeth.

Meanwhile, back on planet wierd... I get to enjoy breakfast with a bosload of senior citizens from somewhere in middle America again who compulstively say "Pardom me, excuse me, pardon me-" totally gives me the creeps. Like I am stangin three feet away from you waiting to get a cop of coffee- what is the need to do teh jorry dance and jig, so bizarre, this humbler-than-thou copetition that plazs out.

I bought a really really really cool illustrated dinosaur book yesterday, most of teh drawings are done in a completely ripped-off art nouveau poster style, gotta scan it. If I were re-introduced to dinosaurs from scratch, that is how I would want it to happen.

Labels:

Google Book Search

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesi Khadivi said...

whoahhhhh, electropeasant! any ideas on what you will write about? we're also thinking photo essays will be fun!

10:02 am  
Blogger "Post-Google" by TAR ART RAT said...

photo essays!! that is maaarvelos-

6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home