Thursday, August 02, 2007

Post Titled: COINCIDENCE. followed by another Coincidence... creepy.
Let me just state first off that I do not necessairily feel like coincidences mean anything...but:

My first post today included the Quote:

"I also dreamt that Nadine and I won the lottery twice in one day- €100.000 each time, what a cruel dream..."

this afternoon I read THIS on Reuters:

"LONDON (Reuters) - A lottery winner doubled his share of the jackpot to nearly 1 million pounds after he mistakenly bought two lucky tickets for the same draw, organizers Camelot said Wednesday."


ALSO, this is weird and completely true:
I noted earlier today that Michelangelo Antonioni was buried today, but he died two days ago. The same day I got this book from the library (scanned, and enlarged portion of receipt):


Before this I had/have never even loaned a book about film or directors from the library, any library... yep. creepy.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home