Thursday, August 02, 2007

Post Titled: Day For Night

I have been dreaming lately that i am at work, how awful- being at work from 9-6 then dreaming about it on your own time- the only consolation is that at dream-work all of my co-workers are actually my real-life friends, everyone is jumping around and there are semi-efficent robotic assistants for everything.
I also dreamt that Nadine and I won the lottery twice in one day- €100.000 each time, what a cruel dream...

ANYHOW I have been looking at the DefCon (Annual Computer Hacker's COnference schedule) with sessions such as "Jared DeMott, Dr. Richard Enbody & Dr. Bill Punch
Revolutionizing the Field of Grey-box Attack Surface Testing with Evolutionary Fuzzing"
is there an emoticon for: "way way way over my effing head"?

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home