Thursday, October 11, 2007

Post Titled: good morning Yohrwurm
a mere 44 minutes into the work day and I have already found my favorite quote of the day, a post on wordpress called Arsenal Can **** Right Off which makes me wonder (yet again-!) why why why Beckham would ever come to America- where never would one find such a brilliantly titled blog post.

here is an interesting article in the Christian Science Monitor called "What are Facebook friends for?"

and and and

once again, just for good measure, (and since I just found it on youtube) I am going to post the best Rap Video of all time (gracias Paul Der Andere):

Kanye West "Can't Tell Me Nothin'" with Zach Galifianakis and Will Oldham aka Bonnie "Prince" Billy- I think I have teh equivalent of an "ohrwurm" (song stuck in my head- but in this case, a YouTube video stuck in my head- what is that-? a Yohrwurm?) I have watched this video well over 20 times now. also, wierd: Takashi Murakami did the cover art for Kanye West's new album Graduation...
Hi-Res shite HERE on the official site

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home