Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Post Titled: Dreams you have after watching Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I was up, showered, re-edited the ongoing note between me and my temporary Czech roomate, Radek (sooo many things lost in translation!) then was out the door adn on the U-Bahn and all is and was well.
Not grumpy faced ("poop-faced") like the other travelellers today and I thought:
"Stop struggling. Stop. Just stop. There are plenty of sights and silly news and
beautiful girls and interesting old men with hats and beards to observe- then
Awh. ok."
I have an orange, err. Clementime in my pocket.

I watched Woody Allen's Crimes and Misdemeanors again last night (since first watching it as a freshman in college) - that film is horribly depressing. Really.

Accidentally stumbled upon a British series called Peep Show on Google Video... Hilarrrious. Addictive. (I#ll activate that link when I#m NOT at work).

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home