Thursday, February 14, 2008

Post Titled: Odd Normal Stuff...
I get this email notification from the washington post (even though I have unsubscribed 3 times now) - it is a notice of a live feed "VIDEO: Bernanke, Paulson to Discuss Economy
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson will give a Senate panel..." ok, should pay attention, sure whynot- so I go to the site and it is a live feed of a door guard... 15 minutes and counting... I just let it run... all he's done is open a door... once. What is he thinking... does he know I am watching him in my apartment in Berlin... nööööööö... why is this being livestreamed...

then 5 minutes of obscure torture regulation grilling and then... a very long shot of people setting up a stage... for over 20 minutes "I wouldn't dance on it, but it'll hold..."

Labels: ,

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home