Monday, April 07, 2008

Post Titled: Don't want to be at work just want to listen to Joy Division
after watching Control (dir. Anton Corbijn) the other day that is all I want to do, listen to effing Joy Division... all I have is Substance, essentially greatest hits... which is not in my iPod. shit. (oh, guess I can do that at work...) they tend to fade in and out of my life, mainly because they aren't a band you cna listen too often, so every 2 or 3 years, they phase in and it is good, then they phase out- and that is ok too... last time -interstingly enough- the Joy Dicision phase was triggered by the film 24 hour party people... which is essentially a flipside of Control, both worthwhile.




kind of creepy how well the film captures the band, here is a clip of above-embedded "She's Lost Control" but from the film:

random 2001 Space Oddessy video:

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home