Monday, April 14, 2008

Post Titled: Obama is "elitist and out of touch."

This is what got him into the pickle:
"They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
Hilary's response:
"I was taken aback by the demeaning remarks Senator Obama made about people in small-town America, His remarks are elitist and out of touch."
(I still cannot remember if Hilary has one or two l's ...)

at first I thought: "OUCH, Barack- being a bit too honest can bite you in the ass, he should know that- alas..." and then I remembered: Mark Penn and Burson-Marstellar! Why hasn't this blown Mrs. Clinton out of the water? it is ÜBER-slimey and shady!!! Kindo of like most US PR in general... I had been lightly researching Burson-Marsteller about a year ago for work, a lot of the links and whatnot I have long forgotten or would have to dig-up, but in the meantime PR Source Watch does a good job (click that)
Up til now Post-Google has been fairly pro-Obama and not toooo critial of Mrs. Clinton... that might have to change, as in,

Right before I woke up this morning I was in a dream which took place in the near future, I sitting was in a stark 70's-style computer lab trying to write and article, Hilary and McCain were the candidates and after trying for many hours to write something interesting I just pressed my forehead to the edge of the table and stared at the floor, overcome at how derpressing and hopeless it was to live in a world where Hilary and McCain were running for president. It really felt like another 4 years of complete SHIT on the way either way.

Obama's retort:

Labels: ,

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home