Thursday, April 10, 2008

Post Titled: Skype ripped from un-cold, un-dead hands in the workplace.

Today the first thing they did at work was go around to each effing department and give us all new standardized work-only skype accounts. Gotta love that effing Darth Vader School of Management... as we were all being schooled through the turorial of the new standardized contact system, one scene was plaing on repeat in my head:

"Governor Tarkin: You don't know how hard I found it, signing the order to terminate your life.
Princess Leia: I'm surprised that you had the courage to take the responsibility yourself.
Governor Tarkin: Princess Leia, before your execution, you will join me at a ceremony that will make this battle station operational. No star system will dare oppose the Emperor now.
Princess Leia: The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers. "

Labels:

Google Book Search

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's play the Death March as the 'Governor' walks down the hallway.

I'd hate to think who in this analogy becomes Luke and just who a greasy mole would be.

I'll practice my Chewie noises.

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home