Thursday, May 08, 2008

Post Titled: so addicted to marketplace and twitter..."back in the day" (in the other past life) when I would get our of work, I'd walk over to my art studio, change clothes and start painting just as Marketplace with Ky Risdall came on KUOW, NPR. For some reason I sort of forgot about Marketplace over the past few years- until now, I heard it on 104.1 NPR Berlin which lead to my podcasting it with a vengeance... can't get enough. Somehow they make all the worldly economic woes so barn palatable... perhaps that is dangerous.
NOTE: this post was sent per email direct, hence it not being too fancy. I don't know if this cookie-cutter convenience is worth it, actually-... maybe just if I am traveling or something.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home