Friday, August 29, 2008

Pos tTItled:
NOTE: I din't correct ANY of the spelling in the post.
Oh. Oh boy. Friday I now have someting to look forward to:
Tiger ist jetzt Freitag Morgens mit Radio MultiKulti
seriously, I set my radio alarm to multikulti now and then next thing I know there is
ol' Tigger (side-note, Tigger is a guy from Kreuzberg, a sort of youtube star how sort
of waxes philosophic in his own random Türkish-Germish way, he is hilarious, actually.

Ghost in the Earbuds
All day I can hear quiet typing coming through my earphones on my laptop at work... but
it isn't my typing, it sounds like it is being recorded adn transmitted through a very
flat-sounding, real sounding constant as if the source were in the tiny spaces-
the micro-canyons- beside and beaneath the kexs themselves... it is no random streaming
audio or identifiable website or program emitting these sounds... I have no idea... it
is a bit like that time when I embedded justin.tv in the blog and then got weird real-life noises for weeks thereafter...

CHANGE GEARS


Anyhow, tuning in-to KEXP to make it through Friday, they played the song that J.Go/Zora
were youtubing one saturday morning last month, kind forgot about it, but kinda
love this shit: Lyyke Li "Little Bit"

Labels:

Google Book Search

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesi Khadivi said...

this is the most exciting news i have heard in weeks! das ist kein essen!!!!
i hope i can stream the show online.

2:45 am  
Blogger "Post-Google" by TAR ART RAT said...

oh, -yes you can! -very exciting-

3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home