Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Post Titled: First letter from-for Sarah Palin...

"Dear Supporter,
Dear Candidate,

Barack actually calls me by name -like Jesus might- because he hires people who know things about the internets and how to implant my name after “Dear” because there are mass-mailer mail-merger whatever programs that do that... I'd imagine MOST, actually- I work at an company of less than 100 people and even WE have that option.


When I joined John McCain as his running mate, I knew I was in for a roller coaster ride of ups and downs on the campaign trail. Maybe it would be better if you went to an amusement park and literally rode a REAL roller-coaster ride for the rest of the campaign, that would be more really realistic than the virtual roller coaster of the campaign trail. But, I want you to know that I joined John McCain and the others on our ticket in this great election because I'm putting our country first. I don’t understand what you just said, but another 6 weeks riding roller coasters… the very thought makes me nauseous. I can hear your voice in my head as I read. I can hear yours and Tina Fey's. Why don’t you have some physical trait or tick I can dislike? If you were less physically attractive and far less home-towney then I could easily dislike you more -but your are such a mommy mom victim, such a infant in the deep end... this election is going to %&§* your #$%& up, Ms. Palin. Things will just not be the same for you ever again either way.

John McCain and I have been called "mavericks" and "reformers" because we're guided by shared values and principles and we're not afraid to stand up to the status quo in their defense. I have no idea what your’re talking about. What I do know is that I have no great expectations from either party, but I know I would be massively disappointed if you and the Old Man ended up in office. And that's why we want you to send us, and other reformers like us, to Washington. You have a bus.

Will you help send us to Washington just move there, you’ll love it. There are constantly deer in my grandfather’s garden which got squeezed there by the suburbs that go on for three states in every direction. there are many many malls and Target stores and stuff by making a generous contribution of any amount to McCain-Palin Victory 2008 right away? Dunno if you know -but Old Man McCain is rich, biiiatch! Your financial support will go a long way in electing Reform Republicans in November. No, nonono, honey- you got it all wrong. Old man McCain's money will go a long way, I can't even afford Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica on DVD. -He, on the other hand, is rich!

As the mother of an active duty soldier, I want John McCain as our next Commander in Chief. That might... not be a good idea… And I want to elect a Congressional majority in November who has the courage to support our troops and who will stop bowing to political pressure and admit the surge has been successful. It has been effective, sure, that is great- but let’s do the numbers and then see how excited we still are about the sacred surge that totally rocked. I think that is why people are poopy-faced, We need to send a team to Washington who will support the brave men and women in uniform and bring them home with their heads held high in victory. Ok, -some are brave, sure (whatever that means) others are actually fulfilling ROTC obligations, others don’t really know what to do with their lives and still others are just patriotic nutcases, -but this isn’t an effing football game.

Friends, whoawhoawhoa, hold your horses in the course of a few weeks, the Obama-Biden Democrats have launched attack after attack on me, my family and John McCain. They're desperate to win and they'll no doubt launch these attacks against other reformers on our ticket. Come on, Palin!
Anybody in any neighborhood in America would be like "Yea, Bristol's mom is, like,... intense... actually, she's really weird." you are the weird mom! crazy hyper supermom, and you scared me! I am more familiar with your Mormon supermom peers, but still- creepoid!

They are spreading lies and misinformation and we must stop them. I guess I just don't get it. Your immediate contribution of any amount- whether it's $25 or $250- helps McCain-Palin Victory 2008 fight back before they turn these shameful tactics on others we support.

I'm sure you've heard that in this election, the Obama-Biden Democrats have a large financial advantage over us. I'm coming to terms with that. You can help us close this gap today by following this link to make your secure online donation to McCain-Palin Victory 2008. The financial support you give today will make all the difference in this election. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Governor Sarah Palin

P.S. I hope you will join me, John McCain and the other Reform Republicans in standing up to the status quo. Huh, -who howwhat? Our ticket is ready to take Washington by storm and shake things up to address our nation's most pressing issues. Won't you join us today by making a financial contribution to McCain-Palin Victory 2008? Your generosity is appreciated and I look forward to seeing you out on the campaign trail. You aren't coming to Berlin. I am not coming to the states... I just don't see how this is gonna work. Thank you. No, thank you. I feel like we are a bit closer now. I feel like we really connected.


________________________________________

Because the McCain-Palin Campaign is participating in the presidential public funding system, (why are we paying for his campaign again?) it may not receive contributions for any candidate's election. However, federal law allows the McCain-Palin Campaign's Compliance Fund to defray legal and accounting compliance costs and preserve the Campaign's public grant for media, mail, phones, and get-out-the-vote programs. Contributions to McCain-Palin Victory 2008 will go to the Compliance Fund, and to participating party committees for Victory 2008 programs.

Please visit this page if you want to remove yourself from the email list.

Paid for by McCain-Palin Victory 2008
A joint fundraising committee by and composed of the Republican National Committee, the Michigan Republican Party, the Missouri Republican State Committee, the Ohio Republican Party State Central & Executive Committee, the Republican Federal Committee of Pennsylvania, and McCain-Palin Compliance Fund.
"

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home