Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Post Titled:McCain/Palin Must-Reads I received (another) email early today from Palin/McCain, asking for my time and money- which is normal, but what was not normal was the section beneath that, their recommendations of must-reads:

McCain/Palin Must-Reads
The New York Sun (9/22): Palin on Ahmadinejad: 'He Must Be Stopped'

But if you click on the link then you realised that this was a report on a speech which never happened… the article begins: “Governor Palin, the Republican nominee for vice president, was scheduled to speak today at a rally in Dag Hammarskjold Plaza to protest the appearance here of President Ahmadinejad of Iran. Her appearance was canceled by rally organizers who sought a nonpolitical event. Following are the remarks Mrs. Palin WOULD HAVE GIVEN…:”

Are you kidding me? how is a speech which never happened FIRST on the list of Palin/McCain "must-reads"??? WOULD HAVE GIVEN…? I won't be giving a speech today either but I can spam you with a link to my 5th grade "I have a dream" essay

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home