Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Post Titled: Sarah Palin is a CUNT t-shirts for sale.
DISCLAIMER: I don't hate Sarah Palin, actually I kind of like her- I've warmed up to her quirkiness and she's pretty hot but I just DO NOT want her to be in the White House.
Those nihilist(ical) hipsters and their tasteless LIES! I mean - at the very least they could tell it like it is- that she has a loose floppy cunt (which now needs to be rolled/pinned-up) from popping out 5 kids, right? Or "Sarah Palin is a sweet virginal All-American CUNT" Jesus. Sweet Jesus this is a dirty dirty campaign. just disgraceful.

Labels:

Google Book Search

2 Comments:

Blogger Mithridates said...

In total agreement.

Here's some interesting etymological stuff on "cunt":

The form is similar to L. cunnus "female pudenda," which is likewise of disputed origin, perhaps lit. "gash, slit," from PIE *sker- "to cut," or lit. "sheath," from PIE *kut-no-, from base *(s)keu- "to conceal, hide." First known reference in Eng. is said to be c.1230 Oxford or London street name Gropecuntlane, presumably a haunt of prostitutes. Avoided in public speech since 15c.; considered obscene since 17c. Du. cognate de kont means "a bottom, an arse." Du. also has attractive poetic slang ways of expressing this part, such as liefdesgrot, lit. "cave of love," and vleesroos "rose of flesh."

9:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the word CUNT. I would love to have a CUNT running the country. Even better, I would love a shirt that said "I am a CUNT."
Palin is def not worthy of such a great tee.
And, where are the "McCain is a Big Flaccid McCock" shirts? Hmmmm... perhaps, I could make a few extra dollas...

~Bda

10:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home