Sunday, November 09, 2008

Post Titled: FOUND: "If you find this you will win €1,000,000 in the next week -or die"

"If you find this you will win �1,000,000 in the next week -or die" on 12seconds.tv
-nothing spectacular actually, it just weirded me out a bit. the gallery mentioned was a show called "Nationalmuseum" and apparently it was one night only, even though they spent a month rennovating the space. I was actually a bit ruffled by the huge turnout- the sidewalk was packed with people all night- hipster art scenester-y kids... grr. I know it is selfish and that I play a role in the gentrification if Kreuzkölln as well, but I kind of prefer Schönleinstraße to be a quiet, mildly depressing and nearly forgotten little stretch with no Americans except myself, which is how it was 2 years ago when we moved-in... alas.
Anyhow, I am going to try to start to use the site 12seconds.tv to upload videos, -there is something terribly attractive about the 12 second rule. Thanks to Ariel Waldman for the heads up .

tags: found purse note kreuzberg germany berlin kreuzberg, berlin, germany

Labels: , ,

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home