Sunday, March 14, 2010

proof that life goes on
I have been in touch with a German artist who was travelling/visiting Chile during the earthquake, so I was pleased to get a note about this art show:

Amigos!!

Los invitamos a la exposición y dj set FORMAS POSIBLES DE SER FELIZ para celebrar el pronto estreno de nuestra obra de teatro PARTIR y RENUNCIAR.

Domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

15:00 - 22:00 hrs.
Victoria Subercaseaux 99, frente al cerro Santa Lucía (Escuela de Teatro, ARCOS)

Artistas:
DANIEL BANDE
FELIPE CASTILLO
ANNETTE KNOL

Dj Set:
DJEGORS
BIANCA KRUK

Gratis! Baile! Diversión! Arte! Amigos! Amor!

http://www.myspace.com/djegors
http://www.myspace.com/biancakruk

Inviten y reenvíen a quienes quieran. Esperamos verlos!

Javier y Amelia

Dear friends,


On Sunday I am in an exhibition, Formas Posibles De Ser Feliz, together with the wonderful Felipe Castillo and Daniel Bande.
I will show my latest drawing (Rap de Leche) and the first cut of my animation, Experiments in Full Colour.

I know most of you are nowhere near Santiago, but it'd be great if you were....


Love and shakes, Annette


www.printeretto.net

Labels: ,

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home