Thursday, July 29, 2010

just minding my own business on the treadmill at the gym last night flipping between the Fog of war (NOTE: such a great documentary!~ hadn't seen it since it came out) and South Park dubbed in German when suddenly beth ditto of Portland-based band the gossip was on a french television show called n’ est pas couché where they had previously been discussing the burka ban. she did well. I think the lag in automatic translation created a lot of communication difficulties, this was a sort of roundtable talk show and it seemed like a lot of the panelists didn't have the greatest sense of humour, nevertheless she really held her own and I was impressed. the gym was closing so I didn't get a chance to catch the end but I just found it online.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home