Saturday, August 07, 2010

an odd moment. I've been meaning to write this post because veteran NPR reporter Daniel Schorr died on July 23, 2010
Being a big-time NPR junkie I was really sad about this... but the odd thing is that I also realized that he is the first person who I follow on twitter to have kicked the bucket... but his last post still stands
http://twitter.com/danielschorr
I wonder if in the near future if blogs or other such social media won't allow for a will in case of death.
imagine: somewhere in your settings you opt to : "contact so-and-so@emailaddress.com in case of death OR to power of attorney them to be able to post notice that final post which lies waiting saved somewhere... it makes sense, right? just a thought.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home