Friday, June 16, 2006

6:35 am and Argentina has already scored twice (I'll tip my hat to the time difference,"thank y'much" god bless their little hearts for being so alert and active at this hour... even if their hour there is not this hour a'tall) I ACTUALLY woke up for a game and to hear the birds chrip in the jungle that is our backyard (by the way Clayton crashed our book club and reccomended "the Jungle" which we all thought we'd already read but realized that somehow we actually hadn't. and gave a tasty pitch/synopsis for "The count of Monte Cristo" and how it is basically totally "badass"), looks like it might've rained in which case I would be sad that my "Good Morning ____!" chalked in pink chalk on a certain someone's running path up above the hill from me might've been washed away overnight (I had chalk on me, couldn't help it! I liked talking last night and having the conversation hyper-organically zip to-and-fro. A world of things and happenings, conversing akin to whacking-away at a regenerative piñata, spilling a bit here, sealing itself up but ready to split open again, repeat... and you even get tired after awhile... ah, piñata! (Like I said, -it is early. Forgive me if I can't quite wrap my mind around things yet.) That Sujifan Phillips (stevens?) is quite the fellow, thanks for that.)
Sweet baby Jezzus- Argentina just scored again! Going to have to email Anna S., sure they're watching down in Los Angeles, right? Right.
Ok, gotta quit this funny business and get some drawing done before the day begins (has it not yet begun?) (to fight,egh?) *yawn*
Google Book Search

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web page on a regular basis, this website is in fact fastidious and the viewers are in fact sharing nice thoughts.

Here is my web blog :: baseball training

9:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .
. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?
I'm satisfied to search out a lot of useful information right here in the publish, we want develop extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Look into my page :: 1995 rx7 for sale

2:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to go to see this site and reading the views of all colleagues about this article, while I am also zealous of getting know-how.

Here is my site :: veilside rx7 for sale

7:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home