Sunday, September 17, 2006

2:37am, surreal- I just heard myself reffered to on BBC radio regarding the complaints about the pope...
8:44am...ok, upon ACTUALLY waking up this morning I realize that the above sentance is HIGHLY unlikely and that I am either extremely paranoid (as Nadine pointed out when I told her) but I don't think that was a dream,... I might've just been very very confused inbetween wake and sleep or maybe I'm finally completely delusional... then again- I do send out a lot of wierd emails... what I heard was directly referring to me... but without using my name... it was so creepy.
anyhow, this is only half-baked and half finished, but I don't have a scanner at the moment, so I can't complete the inkiing, and the font sucks....
Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home