Monday, September 25, 2006

auuugh! I'm moving!!!, I'm freaking out!!! so much to do so little time... Post office, packing, stuff stuff stuuf that ideally will all be reduced to two suitcases, a carry-on and a box with a turtle in it. I wish I could drug Francoise for the trip, like they did in one of the Benji movies...

oh, how I love the random blogs of others. z.b.: guam girl -I usually (always) keep these types of personal details out of my blog, just because... why put them there? unless you want to attract voyeurs... or just become a provider of voyeristic material? or: who effing cares. voyerism is the backbone of most entertainment these days anyhow... (isn't it?) and reading other random strangers' blogs IS entertaimnet, is it not?
k' back to work.
Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home