Thursday, September 14, 2006

zis post iz titled:
THUMB-WRESTLING YOUR INNER ART-NAZI
ceas sent me a link to a very fun sculpture called "fat car" , BUT then i ws reminded of art cars- and the difference between the sleek "fat car" and the "art cars" made my inner ART NAZI hopping mad, hmm...

SLIGHT RETRACTION PRINTED ONE DAY LATER:

ok,so apparently that piece (artwork) "fat car" was really the photo- not the sculpture itself, so... I have clearly lost against my little art nazi which dances on my shoulder from time-to-time and whispers in my ear... grrr.

in other news,
wow- a truly great idea Women of Columbia...

In other news- I have been completely obsessed with cocorosie since seeing them last week. all I did yesterday was youtube them. (WHILE writing emails for work, thank you.)
Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home