Sunday, January 28, 2007

Post Titled: Check Check, 1, 2
just before I got straight sucked into Second life like Jeff Bridges did in TRON Nigel swooped in with this tasty reality check: GET A FIRST LIFE, so good.

On that note, I am explaining the whole thing to Nadine last night, whose face is just twisted in confusion "Yes, but what is the POINT?!"
"Ah... well, it is... well"
the only answer I could come up with was that Second Life was fun and entertaining and you could FLY, and it was surreal and beautiful...
"But why should I have fake clothes and a fake house in my fake life?!"
Yea, good question...
It is better than TV because it is interactive, buit not better than a good film... just watched Somersault again yesterday, so effing gorgeous. That little dance KILLS me.

Nadine asked "What means Somersault"
"Like we talked about the other day- (?)-uh-baum.."
"Ah, putzelbaum."
"Right, but what do these words MEAN?"
"Ah... well, Summer and salt... Sommersalz."
"But it isn not spelled like this, it is spelled completely differently-"
She had me there, I have no idea what SOMMERSAULT or Somersault or summersalt means...or how you really spell it...

Labels: , ,

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home