Monday, March 12, 2007

Post Titled: 2017
I had the day "off" but that really meant that I went to join all my best friends at the Auslaenderbehoerden for 4 hours until I finally walked away with a thing that I can put in my passport which says I can stay legally in Germany until the 31st of May, and it has a hologram on it, the hologram is a good sign. One of the questions on the form was "How long do you intend to stay in Germany?" Which I left blank, but then they said I have to fill it in so I put 2017.


Someone in the Hof is power-sanding while listening to Speed Metal, ugh.

Today was sunny and warm, and I fell in love with Berlin all over again.

I was very happy to receive Michael Vermillion's CD in the mail today, 20 songs, all genius little tear-jerkers. He didn't have to pay international shipping tosend it, but he did. Very thoughtful of him.

THe guys who opened the gallery at the bottom of the building seem pretty clueless, I think i should go talk to them... they don't even have a website yet.

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home