Saturday, April 14, 2007

Post Titled: Oh Fassbinder My Fassbinder

Damn. I mean, the worst thing you can do during (aforementioned) beautiful day is to go indoors (without windows) for hours at a time. But damn, the Berlin Alexanderplatz show of Rainer Werner Fassbinder's series at KW is worth it. I have been a Fassbinder fan for a few years, but seeing this exhibit completely amplified my respect for him and made me just want to wash his (long dead) feet and just worship the guy. It is great. If you are in Berlin and reading this then go. If not, then move to Berlin and go.
Basically, there really isn't any reason that a 15-hour TV series should be in an art space, but how well it works. there is a Panorama on the main floor - and by "panorama" allow me to just insert video to save myself a description:

insert video

Labels:

Google Book Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home