Wednesday, June 27, 2007


Post Titled: How to Get me to buy your Magazine
Post Subtitled: Put Jessica Biel on the cover in a brown bikini.

At the grocery store I bought GQ magazine for the first time because Jessica Biel is on the cover. That is all I have to say about that.
Which made me think how simple marketing can sometimes be... how Neanderthal.
More HERE.

I was searching for an image of this cover online and found something waaaay better, when read in English it expresses my sentiments exactly:

Unfortunately it is not written as in the misunderstanding from an episode of the Simpsons, in which case it would be: "DIE, HILTONS, DIE!"

stolen from PicaBlog

While searching for an image of the July 2007 Biel cover I came across two wierrrd blogs: the Assimilated Negro and the Screening Jock which is bizarre but kind of fascinating.

Labels:

Google Book Search

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

6:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home